I am a true beach gal at heart. I love the serenity of the ocean, the cool summer breeze and the longer lazy days. However, It is essential to have all the right accessories for the day. Here is what is currently inside my beach bag:
1. I like a medium to large size tote that either zips up or has some type of closure at the top to keep the sand away from everything that’s inside. The Seafolly beach bag is just the right size, has a small pocket inside for some cash and your phone, but also the nautical stripes will be a perfect complement to any beach ensemble.
2. A Kindle – there is nothing like relaxing at the beach with a good read.
3. Don’t forget about protection for your locks. A floppy hat is not only practical but stylish as well. The Jemima hat by Melissa Odabash adds some flair with the belt detail.
4. I cant live without my Oliver Peoples shades. They are light, trendy and provide protection.
5. Jumpsuits are the It cover-ups of the season. This 100% cotton bandeau romper by Seafolly will keep you cool and covered.
6. The YSL Gloss Pur lip gloss in #4 is just the right hue of pink for the summer. Its more vibrant in the tube and when applied gives a nice shimmer with just a hint of color. It’s not overly sticky and has a fruity scent to it.
7. Don’t forget to lather on and repeat with sun protection. Natural and protected skin is in!
8. And talking about protection for your skin, don’t forget about your pout. To keep your lips nourished and hydrated try Burt’s Bees Lip balm with pomegranate oil. It lathers on creamy, has a tasty pomegranate scent, and some varieties even come with SPF protection.
9. The Tkees leather flip-flops are timeless and my newest obsession for the summer. I mostly love their simplicity. Trove Tkees are made in Brazil out of soft leather, and have tons of colors to choose from. The foundation colors are my favorite; the Sunkissed color matched me perfectly. No wonder their slogan is “cosmetics for your feet”. Did I mention they are super comfortable, match everything and at $44 you don’t have to feel guilty picking up more then one pair.